Sunday, May 31, 2009

Inspired Life Lesson #1


Today is my first installment of Inspired Life Lessons...little things that you can do for yourself that will make you happier, more fulfilled and, hopefully, more inspired by the glorious world around us. Usually I will have one assignment for you to do each week that will be posted each Sunday. Some things will be simple questions that you need to answer (ok, they might not be that simple) in order for you to better understand yourself. Other things will be tasks that help you to see the real you, and other entries will be just for fun!


I hope that you will join me on this journey, as I too will be participating :) If you want to play along, leave me a comment and I will add you to the link list. Let's see how many will get up the gumption to take a good hard look at themselves!


So, here we are at Week #1.....


Your assignment is two fold this week

1. Turn the radio off in your car for one whole week and be silent on your way to and from work (or groceries, or getting the kids...however your life is positioned). You will be amazed what you can hear when you don't have a million things bombarding your brain, filling it with angst and fear.

2. Bring life into your home. Buy a plant from your local grocery store or go pick some wildflowers...anything that helps you to bring the outside in.


I look forward to hearing from all of you!

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Okay I'm on board. (at least give it a go, because my week is fully booked). The flowers from the forrest I've picked just when I came back from my morning walk with Storm so that one's done already. And the music in my car, no problem. I'll be listening to what ever comes too me. I'll keep you informed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails