Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Inspire Me Mondays...a few days late







My lovely friend Graciel who authors a very inspiring and soul stirring blog, Evenstar-Art, decided to start a a weekly post about what inspires her soul to sing. Since I'm usually up for a little adventure, I decided to join in on the fun! If you would like to join us as well, just click on the link for Inspire Me Mondays and read on from there. Your soul will be glad that you did.
















For my first installment, I have a few pictures of the outside facade from Holy Trinity RC Church. The architecture of this Roaring 20's built Church is simply mesmerizing. In fact, as we were taking a bazillion pictures today, the time just seemed to melt away...like we were in a different life.
I will be posting the pictures that I have taken in installments, grouped together where theme, color and function seem fit. I hope that you love them as much as I loved taking them. And, if you get a chance to see the Church, take your camera and plan to stay a while...you won't regret it!
*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~**~*~*~*~**~*~**~*~**~*~*~*~*
All pictures taken with permission by KasiaBlue copyright 2009

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails