Monday, May 18, 2009

Inspire Me Mondays...color












I am in love with color. Especially blue. In all forms. Cerulean, Ceylon, Cornflower, Midnight, Holly, Aquamarine, Sapphire... shall I really go on? Blue has always been my favorite, even when I tried to change it to green, I eventually went back to blue. Although I have taken on a small penchant for orange and yellow as of late. Little wee doses of warmth in my otherwise muted, blue world.

So for this installment of Inspire Me Mondays, here are some pictures of colors that make my heart sing. I hope you love them too!

2 comments:

Graciel said...

Darling, you are a true blue friend!

much love....

Beverly Ash Gilbert said...

Very pretty blues! I love the 2nd flower. And your poetry is so moving and thought provoking!

Thank you for following my blog - it means so much to me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails