Saturday, May 30, 2009

Couldn't Get This Out of My Head


This song woke me up out of a dead sleep the other day. It simply wouldn't stop coming...so I got up and wrote it down. I even have the melody in my head...one day I just might have enough courage to sing it for you :)


Close To Your Heart

Chorus:

So what if I want you

and I decide to haunt you

Like the shadows on the wall

and you begin to fall

So what if I need you

But my love bleeds you

Like the dry desert sands

While you're holding my hand

Close to your heart


Never knowing what to do

when life takes over for you

Growing in and out of love

with nowhere to go...

Supposing we met yesterday

filled with hope and destiny


How will I become

all that you need?


Chorus


I am open and I believe

We were still meant to be

Frozen here in time

Every mountain I must climb

Just to get next to you

Hoping for a chance

But the writings on the wall


And I begin to fall...


Chorus


So what if you need me

And finally you see me

Standing here by the wall

with nothing at all...

but love in my heart

as I'm holding your hand

Close to my heart

...................................................................................

Lyrics by Kasia Blue 2009

1 comment:

Graciel said...

Well, now. You might as well have written that for me.

When you get up the courage to sing it and podcast it, I'll be the girl crying as I listen.

xo Much love to you, Sister Blue

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails