Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Wrecking Ball

























I am being battered by a wrecking ball

directed by the hand of God

my walls are being shattered

my firmaments released

My supports no longer hold me

high to the heavens

but subject me to my knees

face forward

in the mud

It is as if I am being ripped

uplifted from my roots...again

exposed and violated

by the swiftness of humility

Take that arrogant heart

you will learn to tremble

you will sob and pant

until you are empty

of your own destruction


only then can I make you

whole again
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Wrecking ball picture courtesy of www.dpreview.com
Prose by Kasia Blue

1 comment:

Graciel said...

Sister Dear, you help me with my mud, I will help you clean up yours. Our time is coming.

Much love.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails