Sunday, June 7, 2009

Inspired Life Lesson #2


Hello All! For this installement of Inspired Life Lessons I would like for you to make a punch list of 5 things that you would llike to do in the next 5 months. I don't mean do the laundry, sleep, eat...I mean, what 5 things, be they tangible or not, would you like to accomplish for yourself. For your own personal growth.

Your own sanity.

Your own satisfaction.

Really think about what would make your life truly satisfying and how these 5 little things would make your ultimate goals a realistic possibility.

.......................................................................................................

If you would like to play along with me, simply comment to this post and I'll add you to the list! Thanks for playing and taking the chance to discover yourself :)
...........................................................................................................
Messges from last weeks assignement:
Turning off the radio was easy for me...I've been doing it for some time now. The reason that I had you do this was to show you how much more relaxed you would be while being out there in the "crazy" world. I find that I am less stressed behind the wheel when I'm not distracted, or assaulted, by the barrage of misinformation out there. My brain just seems clearer. It's like a little time for yourself that is quite unexpected.
I also purchased some glorious snapdragons in pink, yellow and orange. They were just out of control! I couldn;t resist them. Their shock of bright color was just what I needed.
What did you find?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails