Friday, June 19, 2009

You Stir My Soul

As I was perusing one my favorite blogs today Daily Reflections From Atwater Pond, I came across a song that just sent my soul to heaven...Until the Last Moment by Yanni. Now, I had heard of Yanni and never really paid much attention to him or his music. The only think that I knew about him was that he dated Linda Evans of Dynasty fame (and, I was a kid when I watched it, thank you!). How could I have missed out on his talent for so long...had I only opened my heart to his beautiful songs before this moment.

Please listen to the full version of this song below. As I watched, I sat simply mesmerized by the synergy of the violin and piano together. My heart became so full it was almost painful. I have long held true to the fact that I have lived in the Mediterranean in a past life...I can even see the back veranda where I used to sit. I suppose that this is just a confirmation of a life long past, yet still alive in my heart.

Live your life filled with hope and keep it precious in your heart, always.
I hope that you enjoy this as much as I did.

~*::}{::*~
~*:: Until the Last Moment by Yanni ::*~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails