Saturday, February 13, 2010

Some New Items...


Some new items since I have been busy preparing for kitties and trying to find my way around myself lately.  Thanks for all of your encouraging words...I appreciate them more than you can imagine.  I have made my decision...I must find my right livelihood through my own hands and for my own self.  Now, I have to plan and get my "ducks in a row" so that I can make this dream of mine a reality.  So, for now, enjoy some new pics...they are yet untitled and unpriced.  If you would like, send me some names and maybe I'll use your suggestion....you never know it might be worth your while :)

  I will post about the kitties very soon, so check back in a day or two...I'm sure that there will be plenty to talk about :)
xo
Kasia

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Ow Kasia these are lovely. The last one gives me the feeling of a Rusian Empress....so maybe something going there...?
And the first one gives me the feeling of Arabian Nights...I can't wait what name you will give them.

Talk soon. Hugs Dagmar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails