Sunday, February 28, 2010

Spring Inspired Necklaces

~*:: Olivet, $37 at Poetica ::*~
Made from an olive green lucite rose, olive vintage melon beads and vintage dappled glass cream beads all on Vintaj Brass Chain.

~*:: Lille in Gold, $32 at Kasiablue ::*~
A glorious Gold Vermeil Calla Lilly and creamy freshwater pearl on vermeil chain making a delicate and romantic statement.  Available in White Gold Vermeil as well.

Just a couple of my new spring designs.  I have been working on revamping my items and design lines...becoming more in tune with my designer side and less of the production side.  In fact, I have taken apart so many of my old designs over the past week to recreate something new and beautiful.  I now have a bevy of beauties to play with!  So, stay tuned ....

p.s. the kitties are starting to adjust, but are still very skittish.  We make progress every day :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails