Wednesday, January 27, 2010

New Items for a New Year


~*::Pantrielle, $32::*~

Today is my birthday.  38.  The number doesn't scare me, even as it inches closer to the infamous 4-oh.  A small blessing is that I don't have to "work" today and the day is my own...after I renew my license, go grocery shopping and send out a few orders.  As my "middle life" approaches, I find that the person that I have become is better than I had ever dreamed of.



~*::L'Auren, $35::*~
There are many reasons to celebrate this year, one of which is the launch of my new website.  Although the marketplaces on which I sell have looked kindly on me, I still felt a need to have a place of my own.  It has turned out beautifully and I am sure that it will grow and evolve as my designs do as well.  If you have a chance, check it out here....  http://kasiablue.com/  And, a big thanks to Lynda of Exquisite Expressions for all of her hard work.  It has turned out just lovely :)


~*:: Daffodils, $32::*~


~*:: Paon, $32::*~
So here a few pictures of my new designs.  I've had an earring fetish lately so that's what I have been making.  I hope that you enjoy them.


~*: Siobhan, $49::*~


~*:: Engenue, $69::*~
.................................................................................
.........................................................
.....................

As a side note, I would like to say a most heartfelt thank you to all that have sent loving thoughts and and tear inducing comments in memory of our lovely little Sophie.  She will always hold a special place in our hearts.  

Thank you everyone for your sweetness.
xo
Kasia

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Oooooooo oooooo ooooo this is gonna cost me money...I totaly totaly love your new earrings my friend. I'm so in love with earrings notting I can do about it.

I'm gonna save up and buy some of the soon. In the mean while enjoying your bridal ones. I will spread the messages you've got new ones among my friends.

Now I will check out your new webside.
Mine will be ready soon too. Keep you informed.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails