Monday, August 3, 2009

Inspire Me Mondays...the water and the wind


Yesterday

I took a walk

by the water

to ease my

scattered soul

I desperately

needed

to feel the heavy

water laden breeze

against my skin

a cleansing mist

to remove the

uncertainty

that is stirring inside

Along my walk

there were crayfish claws

scattered about

in random places

it's carcas found later

down the path

How fitting

for I too felt

pulled from every direction

my limbs overextended

my will scattered and torn

my desire, belly up



Today, I am right side up

ready to face the day

a little more connected

on the outside

slightly more settled

on the inside

thanks to the water

and the wind

that has restored

my desire

to keep walking down the path

1 comment:

Graciel said...

Gorgeous, my poetic friend. Gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails