Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Featured Seller at Dime Store Daze!



So, how cool is this?  I had the unexpected pleasure of speaking with two lovely ladies the other day regarding some supplies that I had ordered to fuel my creative soul.  Terry, from DimetsoreEmporium, and I were chatting about all things brassy when the subject of Poland had come up in a roundabout way.  Well, it turns out that her assistant hails from Polonia and, as they say, the rest was history!  I had such a nice time getting to know the two of them.

Today, Terry droppped me a message that I was the Featured Seller on her blog!  Thank you ladies, I am honored :)  {Check it out here: http://www.dimestoedaze.typepad.com/}
So, if you are ever in the need of unique vintage or brass items, please check out Terry's website, http://dimestoreemporium.com/ .  You will not be disappointed, I promise!

Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia Agnieszka and Terry!

2 comments:

dime store daze said...

Dziekujemy bardzo za zyczenia i rowniez zyczymy Wesolych Swiat.
P.S Jest pani bardzo mila. Dziekujemy. You made Agne's day, very sweet of you.. I hope you have a Great Holiday...

Dagmar said...

Isn't it wonderful to meet new people who bring you joy?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails