Sunday, February 15, 2009

Let Me Lift You Up









Let me lift you up
all those who are weary
let me strengthen your reslove
all those who have seen sorrow
I will be your guide


Let me hold your hand
and console your despair
let me send hope into your hearts
all those who have felt pain
I will be your salve


Let me dry your tears
all those who are fearful
let me wrap love around your hearts
all those who have been injured
I will be your maid servant


Let me lift you up
all those who have lost
let me give you healing in these days
all those who have said goodbye
I will hold them in my heart


Dedicated to all those who have been touched by the crash of Flight 3407 in Clarence, NY

Know that God is with you, always.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The image is taken from a site called http://www.istockphoto.com/

1 comment:

Graciel said...

Your blog is ignited with your gorgeous creativity! Such beautiful words and jewels. I MUST have "afterglow". Only $39, are you kidding?

xo much love

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails