Tuesday, February 24, 2009

1000 Markets


Tuscany
One of a Kind
only available at
1000 Markets
$45
Whilst perusing the wonderful world of technology and networking, I came across a great new site for selling my little baubles and trinkets. It's called 1000 Markets and it's wonderful! It has a fantastic feel to it, like your own little slice of exclusive personal shopping.


So, in order to diversify myself and the 'biz, I put in my application and waited for my shop approval (all the while trying not to listen to my inner "doubter" voice that kept on saying "they won't approve you, your stuff isn't good enough"). Well guess what, they approved my little shop o'glitz and the rest will be history.

If you have a chance to visit 1000 Markets, please do so...you'll be pleasantly surprised at the quality of offerings. Oh, and look for me too (under KasiaBlue, of course)!


And now, it is time for the vino and a warm fire in the fireplace...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails