Sunday, November 30, 2008

Some new Creations


Twilight

Winter Berries

The Snow Lay on the Ground

I have been struggling for some time now with taking the pictures that I want to take of my little gem creations. Time and time again, they were not perfect...somehow something was missing. The lighting was wrong, the backround not right, the angle just a little off.
Then, a few days ago, it happened. I put a piece of jewelry on the pedestal of my favorite lamp and voila, the birth of the right picture was born! All of my favorite designers on Etsy have great pictures...ones that I felt were out of my reach...until now. Many of them employ professional photgraphers who have every gadget and gizmo available to them, along with perfect lighting.
Whoever told me to put the necklace on the lamp...thank you. I am forever grateful.
See, contrary to popular belief, I do listen :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails