Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Reflections ~ Part I


Things that make me say thanks...

~my lovely, smart and spirit filled children

~friends that love me in the good and the bad, laugh with me until our sides hurt and tears spill from our eyes

~loving touches from the one that I have chosen to be mine

~bountiful food, wine and the fact that (even though I do complain about it) my pants are a too snug for my liking

~success in my business and the ability to continue on the path to inner fulfillment and prosperity

~my freedom to be a woman, without subjugation and humiliation, because I am a giver of life

~the ability to feel my way through life, to be connected to my real being and soul

~laughter, even when you are so tired

~a roaring fire in the fireplace with the snow falling gently outside

~the Hope that all will be just as it needs to be and for the strength to perservere

~the realization that my gifts are special, and that I now am finding that I need to use them to bring love and a positive light into this world
And mostly I am thankful for all that has made me who I am today, for my purpose is being slowly unfolded before my eyes, like pages in a mystery novel that keep you hanging with each new word.

Thank you, Lord. I am beginning to see my way through the forest.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The photo is from a site that sells antique style postcards and cards. You can visit them at www.jantiques.com

2 comments:

Graciel said...

And I am thankful for you, Dear, Dear Kasia Blue. xo

Kasia Blue said...

I love you too Gracie :)

Your friendship and love have been the ship that sails me through the roughest seas.

Mch love my dearest friend.xo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails