Monday, March 29, 2010

Kitty Love and a First Try Effort

~*:: My favorite place in the sun to watch those pesky birds::*~

~*:: Aww, can't a girl have some privacy?  Stinkin' Papparazzi::*~

~*:: zzzzzz, snore, zzzzz...too...pooped...from...running...with...girls::*~




And, a first for me....my very first wrapped focal pendant in gold vermeil, pink topaz, peridot, mystic topaz and plum quartz.  I need to rewrap the coiled bail as I pinched it too tight and marred the back surface (#@$^$$^&&$%^&*!!!!)  But, I'm proud of my first attempt at trinkets that are a bit more ornate than I usually would do. 

More of this to come, I promise!

2 comments:

S. Etole said...

Those kitties are beautiful and look pretty relaxed ...

Dagmar said...

The eyes of the little creature is beyond me...wonderful Kasia.

And your new goodie is gorgious and rich of color. Love it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails