Saturday, January 1, 2011

Focus for 2011

Many of us choose words to denote the beginning of the new year, almost as a resolution to our souls to create and manifest the word we choose into action.  We take this word, or words, to heart and open ourselves to the possibility of charting a course filled with hope and anticipation.

So, in the spirit of all things new, I choose the word Focus as my mantra for 2011.  This word, for some reason, makes me think about all that needs to be accomplished, then streamlined into little bits of accomplishment.  Focus makes me feel that new ventures and reaching my goals is attainable, much more than in years past.  It is the word I choose to create the dreams that I have already set into motion, now with a more deliberate and measured grace.

Focus

What is your word path?

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Ohhh wow your word is gonna give you even more and more shining bits in your life...you'll fly because your beautiful products will get wellknown....at least it's how I feel about them.
And for you my friend the focus will teach you new and deep layers of the you in you.
Be well hugs Dagmar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails