Friday, October 8, 2010

Winner #3 is announced

New hairpins available at Poetica

Hi Everyone!  I've been bust making some new products for Body Luxe today and my house smells like an olfactory cornucopia!  The product that I have been developing is an essential oil blend that I call Body Luxe Essence.  These synergistic blends are specially formulated to work on all levels of you being.  A beautiful mix to open  and grow your body, mind and spirit.  Stay tuned for more info about these lovlies and some other new goodies I am cooking up.

Now, for the important stuff!  Our third winner in the Gift Card Giveaway is......

Lissette F

Congratulations Lissette! 
 I will be contacting you shortly as to how you can redeem your gift card.
Stay tuned for more prizes to be awarded this coming week.

Tomorrow I'm off to a gem show with my best gal pal, Graciel from Evenstar-Art.  Can you hear the credit cards screaming already?  I'll post some pics of my spoils in the coming weeks.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails