Thursday, October 14, 2010

Holy Smokes I Missed it!!!!!!

I was supposed to choose the winner of the Body Luxe sampler set yesterday, and I missed it!!!!!!!!!  It was so on my list and in getting ready for the show, carting kids around and taking care of business...I plum forgot!!!!

So here she is, the lucky winner ....
Monica M

Congrats!  I will be sending my sampler pack to you in the mail within a week or two!  So keep your eyes peeled for a little bit of luxury coming your way.

If you are in the Buffalo area and have a chance, stop by and see me at the Earth Spirit Expo at Daemen College this weekend...Sat 10-7 and Sun 10-4.   I will be taking orders for holiday gift giving this weekend, so if you would like something for that special someone in your life, stop by and see me :)

Can't wait to see you there!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails