Friday, August 5, 2011

The Zen of Hurry Up...and Wait

I just thought this would be cool to share....my first radio interview with the incredibly fabulous spiritual guru, Corbie Mitleid.  It was a new experience for me and was such an honor for me to participate in.  I will be writing a bit more about the subject of Hurry Up...and Wait  once I get back from a much needed playcation.  So take a listen and I hope that you enjoy!

This little snippit comes from Corbie's first show on Empower Radio. 
The Zen of Hurry Up... and Wait

To read more about Corbie and the Feather Silk line of products that I create for her as well....Click here http://firethroughspirit.com

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Jellowww my sweet friend. Take a brake and be back soon. Wish I could have been there with you.

And I'm so sorry to hear your loverboy is gone. Guess now your hubby needs to cuddle up with you more....;-))) But you got great memories with him and sophie and you've got other cat's to attend right....pet them extra today.

Great to be back and I've missed you.
Still enjoying your body butter every single day. almost time to reorder. I'm over the moon with the Sugered Grapefruit. Never ever get out of stock with that one and keep that recepy safe for me will you. ;-)))
Hugs Dagmar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails