Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Future


I am standing
on the precipice
of the forward movement
ruling my destiny
My stomach
is churning
for I know
that my plans
are being carried out
by the hands
of those
who would be invested
in an outcome
beneficial to them
and I am afraid
not of change
for that has been
sweeping through me
for the past few years
but of failure
and not being able
 to meet obligations
and expectations
of others
I have been without
many things
in this life
and I have
survived
but today, I await
what is next
for a chapter has closed
in my life
and new book
is beginning
authored by
me

1 comment:

Dagmar said...

Wonderful lady you will do fine. Just fine. Trust your inner self and things will fall right into place as God has already planned them for you to happen.

I believe in YOU. Please do believe in yourself. You've got it! You Rock.
Hugs Dagmar

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails