Thursday, July 10, 2008

Creations

I have been so busy the last few weeks that I haven't had much time to write (my horoscope said that I would be busy, but they have been wrong before!). So, instead of writing I have decided to post some of my new creations. Hope that you like them :)



Deep Blue Ocean : made from the bluest gems and pearls...it looks like you have taken a dive to the deepest part of the ocean
Freshly Picked : these reminded me of the freshest blueberries...goes perfectly with beach glass and flowing skirts ;)


Lady Luxie (named after one of my favorite blogs...the colors just reminded me of her, beautiful and vibrant)


Inner Glow: for my Gal Pal Gracie, for she emanates such a beautiful glow (but sometimes doesn't know it!)






Sweetness : the colors of this are just so...well, sweet.
All Designs Copyright of Kasia Blue Deigns 2008

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails